GuidePedia

0

In a new interview and photoshoot with gq, Nicki Minaj was asked about the concept behind the "anaconda" music video and what is the song about.
"anaconda" "is just talking about two guys that she dated in the past and what they're good at and what they bought her and what they said to her. It's just cheeky, like a funny story." She said the single artwork was sort of an after-thought, something they shot on the day of the video shoot. "I just said I'll put it out, never thought in a billion years that people would be putting [other] people's heads on it. It's the craziest shit," Nicki said.
Nicki on the music video:
"I think the video is about what girls do," nicki said. "Girls love being with other girls, and when you go back to us being younger, we would have slumber parties and we'd be dancing with our friends."
"At first I'm being sexual with the banana, and then it's like, 'Ha-ha, no.'"nicki says, referring to the fact that after she chops up the banana. "Yeah, that was important for us to show in the kitchen scene, because it's alwaysabout the female taking back the power, and if you want to be flirty and funny that's fine, but always keeping the power and the control in everything."
Why is she fake-working out?
"I knew that I wanted a gym theme. And that's that." She added, "I don't know what there is to really talk about," she says. "I'm being serious. I just see the video as being a normal video."

Post a Comment

 
Top